- Changed the overall API to include the lc_ prefix. This will improve the user experience with better code completion. Original functions are deprecated but have not been removed.
- Added unit tests via the testthat package and codecov.io. Current coverage is 54%
- Lending Club updated the folio secondary market API which affected several functions:
- The loanId and orderId are no longer required to purchase notes on the secondary market. These arguments are deprecated from the
FolioSell functions. The change is non-breaking but the function will return a warning if these arguments are passed in the function call.
FolioOrders function was added to see either buy or sell orders submitted in the current month.
FolioListing function now able to filter the results by the time elapsed since the note was updated. The function executes much faster.
- Bug fixes
- New Function: Dashboard() which knits an html with summary statistics.
- New Function: AccountSummary_() to replace AccountSummary().
- Added additional S3 classes for ListedLoans and AccountSummary allowing for print and summary methods.
- Deprecated AccountSummary()